A key feature of our records management offering is the capability to collect or deliver records on-demand. This service is managed in-house by our operations team and is facilitated by our online records management software, experienced drivers, and a dedicated fleet of fully equipped vehicles.
Simply make a request for the collection or delivery of your records online and we will look after the rest. All our drivers are Garda-vetted, fully uniformed and they carry an employee identification card at all times. Each driver signs a confidentiality agreement and they are provided with formal training in our operating procedures.
We have a fully equipped fleet of vehicles dedicated to ensuring that you get your documents as and when you need them. These vehicles are equipped with the following security and fire protection features, thereby giving you the added reassurance that your information is in safe hands.
- GPS Fleet Tracking System – remotely monitored by the operational control centre.
- Mobile Phone Bluetooth Kit – each driver is provided with a company mobile phone (with no camera).
- Slam Locks – automatically locks the doors when they are closed.
- Alarm System – discourages theft of the vehicle or its contents.
- Fire Extinguisher – extinguishes a fire in an emergency situation.
In addition, we can apply a numbered security seal to each box which provides an additional level of security during transportation.
Upon completion of the collection or delivery at your offices, the barcodes of your records are scanned and a receipt is printed using our portable data transmitter (PDT). This receipt notes the time that the collection or delivery was carried out at and this can be compared to the time that the collection or delivery was required for. The receipt is signed by an authorised signatory and it provides audit tracking as it details the barcode of each record.